Wednesday 7 May 2014

Tagged under: , , , ,

How to get approved for adsense in india?

This is the most searched query for every blogger who has started blogging on any platform.I too have searched it many times,"how to get approved for adsense" I started this blog on the month of November and this was my first post My first post after that I started writing  more frequently ,it's kind of mixture of many topics.I couldn't decide what to focus.

google adsense approval trick 2014

I badly needed traffic as I did research and read through posts,forum that unless you have a good number of post and traffic it's really difficult to get approved by Google adsense.At times I felt I'm wasting my time with traffic coming but not large enough to do the magic.So I felt to try some other alternatives of adsense but it goes without saying that adsense is the best.I tried other adsense  alternatives ,which are good but not as good as Google adsense.


Finally I applied for Google adsense after 7 months ,I thought I would be getting rejection as I don't have enough traffic but,I do have good number of post and my blog is more than six months.With all these apprehension I applied and after two days of wait I got this mail,screenshot of the mail I posting



Google adsense approval mail
So finally I have my blog getting accepted for Google adsense program,


So how to get approved for adsense?


  1. Set up a blog
  2. Post topic of your interest
  3. Popularize your blog using various social sharing media.
  4. Write unique content 
  5. Wait for six-seven months 
  6. Apply for google adsense program,if things goes fine you will get approved 

0 comments: